Sunday, July 30, 2017

Belize Zone Conference

On Thursday, all the missionaries serving in Belize met for a Zone Conference to be trained by President and Sister Adams (front row, center), his assistants, and the zone leaders. 
The missionaries broke into groups and practiced some teaching methods.


This week we continued driving this 16 passenger, stick shift, van and survived!
As we left the airport after dropping off some missionaries returning to El Salvador, I snapped this picture of the Welcome to Belize sign with the beautiful Belizean clouds in the background.

Elder Magnusson and I continue to enjoy meeting and serving with the members and missionaries in Belize.  This Sunday I was able to go to Primary and help the children sing one of my favorite Primary songs, "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus".  We watched the movie that is posted below and  discussed the different ways that we can all "be like Jesus".   How can you be like Jesus?
You can also see the video by clicking here.  

1 comment:

  1. "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus" is one of my favorite Primary songs, too! I haven't seen this video before.....thanks for sharing! CARRY ON!!!! Love, the Alicos

    ReplyDelete